Thursday, January 26, 2006

Zombie Scalzi

Hi folks; I have some unfortunate news to report; it seems that due to all the time blogger John has spent this week waiting around in airports, I am sad to say that it appears that Scalzi has turned into a zombie:

Zombie Scalzi

Yes, our John is now among the walking undead.

The good news is that this shouldn't affect his Journaling one bit. In fact, he's sent me a list of the next several Weekend Assignments and Blog Photo Shoots. Granted, they all focus around the theme of BRAINS!!! TASTY BRAINS!!!, so I will have to work with him on that going forward.

On a photo note, I "borrowed" the image John used for the current Weekend Assignment. Also, I had a really hard time trying to do the blood, which is why it looks so cheesy -- the zombie-making tutorial seems to require a little bit more basic Photoshop knowledge than I possess.

Incidentally, to answer the question you're probably asking right now: Why, yes, actually I did have better things to do. Thanks for asking. -- Joe

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooo! spookie
nat

Anonymous said...

Heh, heh, heh. - K.

Anonymous said...

Very cool!!!! Imagine what you do a someone you didn't like LOL.
Betty

Anonymous said...

Actually, this phenomena has nothing to do with airports. This often happens  when people who live in rural areas are exposed to the pollutants in the New York/New Jersey area. I'm immune.

Anonymous said...

That's what happens when the Scalzone tries saying something funny about the Smurf in his comments section. Monponsett Stacey has a pretty strict Take Sho Nit policy.

Anonymous said...

You know if you are going to turn John into a zonbie you really need to change his appearence some. Oh gee, look at the time.................

Anonymous said...

Truly weird but very cool. I do not get these things untill there is a zombie passing by your front door, Ha ha ha!!!

Anonymous said...

HI :  
     I  AM NEW TO ALL  THIS  AND FIND IT VERY  NEAT AND I AM JUST LEARNING THE COMPUTER AT THE BEGINNING OF MY SR. YEARS  AND REALLY ENJOYING IT  
YOUR STUFF IS INTERESTING

Anonymous said...

LOL! He looks like Goth meets Prep meets homeless person.

Anonymous said...

I'm scared!!!

Anonymous said...

Man u must be whacked up in yur head or sumthin cuz u aint got a clue! yoo so ugly the wicked witch of the west would faint every time she saw you. Yoo must b whack!

                                                                 Anonymous


Anonymous said...

...ZOMBIIIIIIIIIIIES!!!!!!
...o_0
awesome. Just awesome.
                       ~Req-chan

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

what did you do to get that or is it just a pic. of you?
And if you are really in that condition how did you get that and how are you feeling how did you get it or how did it happen?
I am so sorry about your condition!

From:
Kally Johnson!-

Anonymous said...

SORRY< I KNOW THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PICTURES BUT I LOVE INUYASHA A WHOLE BUNCH< IF ANY OTHER INUYASHA FANS WISH TO IM ME< DO SO AT INUYASHAROX128!!!!!! ^__^