Friday, January 27, 2006

New Guest Editor's Picks for 1/27

Hi everybody. As posted to the Journals Message Board, our new Guest Editor's Picks are up on the Journals Main Page:

Guest Editor Kimberleigh

This week's Guest Editor Kimberleigh, a mother of four, is using her top six picks to highlight people and moments in time. Check out her blog, I Shaved My Legs for This?

* Waiting to Exhale ...
* Adventures of an Eclectic Mind
* Letters to Gabe
* The Telling of Me ...
* Porch Stories
* A Journey Through the Fifties

A while back, we featured a picture of Kimberleigh sporting very big hair, though I was enjoined from using it on the AOL Blogs main page.

That's about it for today. I have a bunch of items I want to blog about, so I will try to get them out over the weekend (before they get too stale.)

Thanks -- Joe

Tag:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello there, I have not brought my movie ticket yet because of higher movie prices, but I have my own 6 movie picks to watch are...

1. The Bourne Supremecy
2. Starsky & Hutch
3. Hitch
4. K-19 (The Widowmaker)
5. Hollywood Homicide
6. Hot Shots (Part Deux)

Those are my top 6 movies that I really love to watch on cable TV.

Anonymous said...

Joe - I know you've probably addressed this sometime in the past, but my blog's hit counter has reset to zero. Since I just hit 30,100 this month, that sucks. Anyway to fix it?

Dan
http://journals.aol.com/slapinions/Slap-Inionscom

Anonymous said...

Hi Dan -- check out my instructions on how to use the Web based File Manager to change your counter: http://journals.aol.com/journalseditor/magicsmoke/entries/622

Thanks -- Joe (posted & mailed)

Anonymous said...

h