Tuesday, January 3, 2006

The Hammer Comes Down in 2006!

Here is my first photo of 2006, in accordance with the rules and bylaws of blogger John's Blog Photo Shoot:

Meat Tenderizer

This? Oh, this is just a meat tenderizer that I picked up on clearance yesterday at a certain concentrically-circle-logoed store.

I took a picture of it because I was also taking pictures of some of the other glass and steel purchases I'd made at a certain Swedish-or-other-Scandinavian furniture store.

Now, I don't need a meat tenderizer. So why did I buy it? It was half-price, and it has a satisfying heft.

I may buy a few more, you know, to have in the car, office, boat and RV.

Thanks -- Joe

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

and bam the hammer bangs lol

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm....you might have something there!  Women every where will start carrying them on dates!

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

"Hmmm.." ( rubbing my chin, lifting one eyebrow..)
"Joe? You weren't by any chance in Lethal Weapon were you?":)
natalie

Anonymous said...

After you cook veal, you can use it as a very small mace.