Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Wednesday Update, Plus Journalers in the News

Morning folks, couple of things to start off Wednesday:

* I'm getting a few reports of people having problems not receiving New Entries alerts; if this is happening to you, please let me know with whatever details you can provide, and I will pass them to Journals Product Manager Susan (see her blog) and the Alerts team.

There also appears to be some ongoing weirdness with Alerts on AOL UK Journals -- I'm not sure if that's related. I will ask Susan to blog one possible explanation for the UK Alerts problems.

* I was surfing around yesterday, and found that blogger Marsha, whose Journal is FIGments of a Fan (a fan blog dedicated to 'Late Show With David Letterman' drummer Anton Fig), got a nice write-up in her area paper, the Times of Northwest Indiana.

Congratulations to Marsha!

Thanks -- Joe

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning to you, I have not read it yet & I will check on what is happening already on this blog. And is it about the late show? I will do it right now.

Anonymous said...

Hi!

Yes, my blog does occasionally contain topics about the Late Show. It just depends on the guests and segments that they have.  I also will mention anything that the band (CBS Orchestra) is involved with.  Mostly though it has to do with Anton and relevent topics as it pertains to him. I've been getting more press on my journal so right now I am concentrating basically on what is happening with that.

Feel free to stop by anytime...

Thanks Joe!

Marsha

Anonymous said...

I am not getting all of my alerts some private some not

Deb