Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Journals Project & Product Managers Checking In

Hi folks... Journals Technical Project Manager Yoel -- that's Project not Product Manager, as I mistakenly wrote earlier -- has a new blog entry up; among other things, he's wearing his Feeds & Favorites hat, so stop by and see what's going on.

He's also featuring a photo of the Mountain View building taken by Greg on the AIM team -- check out Greg's blog for more cool pics and a report from his trip out West.

Representin' the Product Management side of things, Susan is also back in the game; check out her blog entry, where she talks about some of the stuff the team is working on; she also wants your feedback on features, settings and customizations you'd like to see. I know you're not a shy bunch, so leave her a comment.

Thanks. -- Joe

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Howa bout you start making it where your links open in new window? LOL get tired of right clicking. ! more thing, type a little bit bigger for us older near sighted eyes.

Anonymous said...

Done.
Ya'll are being a bit spooky tonight.
It's a cached life...

Anonymous said...

dear Joe
thank you
natalie

Anonymous said...

Hi there.  Very happy to have found you on the web here. Hopefully, I have located a good area here on your blog.  Here is my story. Several months ago, I inadvertently hit the "remove" button on my journal page. I tried over and over on aol live help, plus phone with five techs. And nobody could help me with my problem. Each of the techs told me that there was no way I could put my counter back online. Finally, I had to hire a local computer expert, who fixed the problem within one minute of going to the right page. I just didn't know enough to go to that area. Edit and Layout, was the place I should have gone..just didn't...anyway, AOL techs couldn't give me an answer. Then this morning one of the techs leads me to the page, where I immediately caught MAGIC SMOKE.  WOW!!  Just what I needed. I want to get the correct count on my web page, which is off..honestly doing it right too. Thanx to your page...great stuff...now help me..on the File manager ...don't have a clue what to do here..wnat to get my odometer counter back in order.  I like you journal by the way..Thanx for any help you can give..

Larry at http://journals.aol.com/LarryT39/LarrysThoughts

larryt39@aol.com