Friday, January 20, 2006

New Guest Editor's Picks for 1/20

Hi everybody. As posted to the Journals Message Board, our new Guest Editor's Picks are up on the Journals Main Page:

Guest Editor Reneé

This week's Guest Editor is Reneé, a freelance artist, graphic designer and ... rookie soccer coach? Check out her blog, TimelessCalligraphyStudio, and take a peek at her top six picks:

* Reflecting Mirror
* Spencer's Place
* The Love Train
* Serendipity
* Photographs & Memories Blog Too
* The Inside of Being a SAHM

In addition to all the graphics work, Reneé also works with words as a creative writer.

Have a great weekend, everybody! Thanks. -- Joe

Tag:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I've been asking AOL for Smurf icons for about 5 years.

Smurfs are cute, blue, fun, beloved... and they can't cost much more than the Hillary Duff ones.

Get me Smurfs...

Anonymous said...


That's no Guest Editor. That's a Snackin' Cake! Lord have mercy, I adore most-everything about that doll ... I meant ... "Renee's, such a terrific friend". [:P]

No hard feelings between us, I hope, Joe. I still have a feeling that you're an okay guy with a heart & conscience. Just, stuck in a bad position.

Thanks, for the promo'.

~Brian

PS: Thanks again, Renee', my sweet. [:)]

The Love Train
http://thelovetrain.blogspot.com/