Monday, October 31, 2005

Some Halloween Links

Hi folks -- I just snapped

a few pics of folks around the office. Folks in costume, that is.
Check

out the accompanying gallery of some of the folks I occupy space
with.

In other news, J-Lander
Teresa
has started up a Journals
trick-or-treat frenzy
-- see her blog for
details.

Next up, because I am lazy, I swung by
Weblogs, Inc. to
look for some Halloween links in the
network:

* Engadget is running a
Halloween
Costume Contest
(with tech-themed submissions and fabulous
techy prizes, of course)

* Slashfood
has the Top 5 (or should that be bottom 5?) Worst
Halloween candies.
Their list is way off,
in my opinion, but it's a starting point for discussion -- you can
follow up by browsing this Fark
thread on the worst trick-or-treat loot
people ever
got.

* TV Squad tells us
Halloween shut-ins what's
on TV tonight


Looking

elsewhere, if you just can't get enough about what those crazy New

Yorkers (you know, those folks who wear black year-round) are doing,

Gawker has party pics from a movie-gangs-themed
party
(think "The Warriors" and "A Clockwork
Orange.")

Also, since Halloween is ripe and rife
with urban legends, here is Snopes.com's list of
Halloween
Urban Myths & Legends
.

Lastly,
like many people, I am still eagerly awaiting the Ween 2005
cartoon over at HomestarRunner.com;
while you're waiting, you can check out the 2004 and
2003
versions. Also, if you don't know what the heck any of that means,
well, check out their Welcome
Message.


Thanks -- Joe


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween to you and the AOL the crew!

Anonymous said...

I haven't been getting alerts.  What's up?

Anonymous said...

Joe,
The comment alerts are NOT working. I'm gettlin way less than half of the alerts I should be getting.

Anonymous said...

Hey mom, look what I can do *jumps* ....show me ya moves!

Anonymous said...

(((Joe)))))
thank you Joe! Have a Good one!
hugggggggggs, natalie

Anonymous said...

sleep now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!