Friday, October 7, 2005

New Guest Editor's Picks for 10/7

Hi everybody. As posted in the Journals Message Board, our new
Guest Editor's Picks are up on the Journals Main Page:

Guest Editor Denielle



Our
Guest Editor this week is Denielle, a genuine Jersey
girl who does computer stuff for Uncle Sam and is also a part-time EMT.
Her featured blog is This Is
Me
, and you can see Denielle's top blog picks in her blog
entry:


* My Big
Fat Geek Life

* Rita's
Journal

* Cubby's
Rants and Raves

* The
StupidSheet Guy

* Gettin'
By in Life...

* Holding
On & Letting Go


Denielle is
sticking with home state favorites, choosing a theme of New
Jersey
Journals -- bloggers who have ties to the Garden
State. (I have some experience with New Jersey, so let me say this:
No one calls it "Joisey" (except New Yorkers), and
"What exit?" isn't a joke, it's a useful
navigational inquiry.

In

other news, I have some updates on stuff regarding counters, alerts,

AIM presence, and a book report on my trip to New York, which I will

get to in separate entries. Thanks. -- Joe

Tag:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was edited out of the picks! Scandal! Heresy! Sticking pins in your voodoo doll!

Anonymous said...

I hope you guys don't ever say Boo to me about picture clarity again.

Anonymous said...

Sorry Mort...you're still a pick, you're just not on the main page -- I only have room to feature 6. Besides, you're not even 3 weeks out of your last feature, let someone else play. Best...Joe

Anonymous said...

Hello..........I enjoy the journals you picked as guest editor's but I have one journal that I think deserves a special mention that has not got the attention it truly deserves.......

The journal is titled " Chosen Words". You can find the link at...........

http://journals.aol.com/rbrimm/ChosenWords/

You should have Chosen Words next week as a guest editor I'm sure many would agree with me...........Thanks for listening