Friday, October 28, 2005

Costume Panic!

Hi folks, before I wanted to pack it in for the day, I just wanted to share a few costume links with you.

Now, if you waited until the last minute and the naughty nurse outfit you wanted is sold out, and you don't want to get stuck with a nasty dollar store mask (link PG for a few rough words), you still have a whole weekend to throw a costume together.

Now, granted, you're not going to be able to create a prize-winning paparazzi, Jenga or Doc Octopus costume (unlike the incredible creations of Rob from Cockeyed.com), but all is not lost.

My own local rag, the Washington Post (or WaPo, as the very lazy or self-consciously hip call it) has an article on cool & quick costumes you can make with a sheet (and some other stuff -- free registration usually required, but I think you can see that story without it.)

Then again, if you give up, you can always dress up the pets.

Me, I'm just going to hide at home with the lights off.

Have a good weekend everyone. -- Joe

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Dear Joe,
hhahahaha!woooo !! hoo!
thanks
hugs,nat

Anonymous said...

Joe, on a completely different subject do you know if anyone is working to get the alerts fixed? I do not mean the size of the latest font I mean the alerts themselves.  For two weeks now I have not been any comment added alerts to my journal and entry alerts are very hit and miss.  This makes people think I am neglecting them and one regular person has now stopped visiting me because the person feels that I am freezing them out.  We work hard on our journals and if people cannot see we have posted and we cannot see if they have, it is really not right.  Please Joe, mention it to the right people and please try and ensure that we do get both sorts of alerts.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween Joe.
TRICK OR TREAT DUDE!!!!
http://journals.aol.com/thisismis72/myownmadness/entries/1878