Friday, October 14, 2005

Journalers in the News

Okay folks, for my last item of the day, I would be remiss if I didn't
close out by acknowledging that it was a big media week
for some of our very own AOL
Journalers.

We opened up the week with Jamie, Sports Bloggers
Live
host and self-proclaimed Mister
Irrelevant
, and his Monday appearance on ESPN's Cold Pizza. You can see
his
writeup here.
(I thought he did
great.)

Wednesday, as Our
Maximum Scalzi
mentioned, the Washington Post did a
story following up on the AOL Blog
Trends Survey
from last month, taking an angle of blogging
as therapy.
The story also prominently featured J-Landers
Judi
and Pamela,
so kudos to them both.

Lastly, cow-orker [sic] and
SBL crony Erin got a very
nice write-up
in the blog and print edition of the Philadelphia
Enquirer
for her Iggles blog, The Year
of the Bird.






Congratulations to all for a Jorb Well
Done.






Talk to you later. -- Joe


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks Joe! judi

Anonymous said...

Joe Congratulations as you said to Pamela and Judith and Jamie!
Youae good at praising the people who should be praised thanks
nat

Anonymous said...

i'm so excited that AOL journals are finally getting some positive press !!  thank you Joe, for all that you did to contribute to a few of us feeling famous for a few hours
hugs
you're the best journals editor we could have asked for
pamela

Anonymous said...

I turned down a Boston Globe interview because I didn't want my students to learn about my libido or my drug use.