Friday, October 21, 2005

New Guest Editor's Picks for 10/21

Hi everybody. As posted in the Journals Message Board, our new Guest Editor's Picks are up on the Journals Main Page:

Guest Editor Laura

Our Guest Editor this week is Laura, whose featured blog is Adventures in Juggling (of the sort with five kids and a job in a neonatal ICU, not clubs and beanbags); you can see her top blog picks:

* Halloween Cookbook
* Talking to Myself
* Fantasy Football
* Arielle's Red Sox Blog
* Thoughts of a Marine
* CarnivAOL

Laura started off with a fall theme, though she also tried to push the envelope and find some new stuff out there.



In other news, we're still getting a lot of reports of comment alert non-delivery; it's in the hands of the Alerts tech team and they're working on it; I will let you know when I hear more.



I've got a couple more entries coming up before I go today; I'll get those up in a bit.



Oh, and don't forget -- if you want your shot at being featured in the upcoming Gallery of Bloggers module, head on over to the submission form -- they tell me we have a good bunch already, but this is going to be an ongoing feature, so we can always use more.



Thanks -- Joe

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I seem to get about half of my comment alerts, and it seems to be fairly consistent that some people's comments always get through, and some people's never do. Just thought you'd wanna know.
-Paul

Anonymous said...

Thanks Joe I really think she is interesting! I did congratulate her and I went around and posted some comments (((((Joe))))
natalie

Anonymous said...

h