Friday, December 9, 2005

New Guest Editor's Picks for 12/9

Hi everybody. As posted to the Journals Message Board, our new Guest Editor's Picks are up on the Journals Main Page:

Guest Editor Robin

Our Guest Editor this week is Robin, who also runs a questionable weekly topic called The 5'er. Check out her top six blog picks.

* All the Makings of Insanity
* FromTopToBottom
* My Country Life
* My Journey
* Linda's Thotful Spot
* From Here to There

Appearances to the contrary, Robin did not earn the coveted Guest Editor spot just because she'd posted a rant about the whole Guest Editor thing. Honest.

Got an entry or two pending. [Update: Make that tomorrow -- I'm beat.] Thanks. -- Joe

Tag:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Joe...don't go spending that whole five hundred in one place. I really wish you could have done some special editing on my picture...smooth out the wrinkles...make me look thinner etc... guess that would have cost me a whole lot more!

This was fun but you are right, it was harder than I thought it would be. Thanks for the opportunity, I will be saying nice things about you from now on!! Keep peeking in on me from time to time.

Robin

Anonymous said...

h