Wednesday, December 14, 2005

10 Things That Make Me Happy

Okay, so I usually don't do these kind of entries (partially because I don't want to look like I'm playing favorites, but mostly because I am outrageously lazy) -- you know the kind I mean, where someone "tags" other bloggers to write about a certain topic.

In this case, it was blogger Jackie, who was tagged by blogger Steven (and so on and so forth), with the topic "10 Things That Make Me Happy."

So
I was all set to drop Jackie a quick note and say thanks for tagging
me, but I don't think I'll have the chance to participate, etc., when I
saw that the other 4 folks she tagged had already gotten their entries
in.

Like, 3 days ago.

Okay, so that don't look so good.

Anyway,
here are my 10 things (Since I'm late, I'm going to forego the "tagging
other people" part -- that, I will have to stand fast on):

  1. The Impatient Cow Joke (not linking to it, because it really has to be spoken)
  2. Turning a clever phrase
  3. Dollar Bill Shirts/Darth Tater
  4. Belgian White Ales
  5. Deadline extensions
  6. Doing 10 crossovers in a row on a jump rope without stumbling

  7. Synchronized traffic lights
  8. The snooze button
  9. Control-Z (Undo)
  10. Picking up a tricky split.
There you have it.

Thanks -- Joe

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heh.  Thanks, Joe.  I was desperate.  I usually don't mind doing meme's (some are neat), but I'm always in a quandary for picking people.
Only ten crossovers?  I'll admit I haven't done it in years (knee surgeries), but crossovers used to be My Thang in jump roping - my record was 127.  :::grin:::
Snooze button is a fantastic invention!
--Jackie

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Well, better late than never...and your "dollar shirt" cracks me up.  you Must know that it confirms every "that guy is a techie" cliche in the book!

thanks for the giggle...

andi

Anonymous said...

I really think if you weren't so so busy are really are fun :).
Betty

Anonymous said...

Dear Joseph,
very funny favorites!
natalie

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to a voice entry with that cow joke. :-)

Anonymous said...

I was just shocked that you did this.  When I was reading Jackie's journal I was sure that "it ain't going to happen".  I was wrong (I am normally wrong a lot).  My streak continues.

Anonymous said...

Oh, very good and funny.  Wish I could hear the cow joke..how about an audio entry?
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ValsThoughts

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Good list!
Your post on the dollar bill shirts really did make me smile. It's never to late to jump in on a meme.

Anonymous said...

very cool Joe.
elisa

Anonymous said...

1.MOREMONY.2.BETTERHEATH.3ALCVINGMAN.45AHOME.6ALITTERGIRL.7AHIGHSCHOOLDREE.8GETOUTOFDEBIT.9HAVEMONYFROMMOTHTOANCTHER.10.ABABYGIRL.