Thursday, December 8, 2005

Didn't We Just Do This?

Hi all,


The overnight weather forecast for the DC Metro area is 3-6 inches of snow and wintry
mix
(which is nothing at all like party mix).  It's not going to get
here for a few more hours -- guess the storm has to finish hiding blogger John's lawn, first.

Monday's
snow was supposed to be 2-4 inches, though we barely even covered the
grass. I am interested in seeing what happens tomorrow.

Oh, and winter doesn't even being for 2 more weeks. Fun.


Talk to you. -- Joe

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I never like snow, but I also do not like gusty winds in New York that blows more than 15-20 miles & really not good enough for the cold to kick in.

Rein

Anonymous said...

Quit yer bellyaching!

Oh, I'm going to Florida so maybe I should shut up, lol.

BTW, you haven't responded to my query, yet. Hope everything's ok.

Anonymous said...

Good football weather...

Anonymous said...

brrrrrrrrrrrr!shiver shiver

Anonymous said...

Here is my idea (maybe not just mine, considering all the comments I haven't read yet, lol) I think maybe we can maybe try a theme a week of different blogs. For instance: Cancer Survivors, Other health problems, Fun Blogs, Interactive blogs and maybe other topics of interest to folks like; Law, Politics, Law Enforcement, Firefigters and so on, I can give more examples but I am sure you catch my drift.

Have a great day! >:0)~