Friday, December 2, 2005

New Guest Editor's Picks for 12/02

Hi everybody. As posted to the Journals Message Board, our new Guest Editor's Picks are up on the Journals Main Page:

Guest Editor Brandi

Brandi
is very, very excited to be this week's Guest Editor. She's a
self-described goober from Texas, who also has the distinction of being
a Hurricane Rita evacuee. Check out her top blog picks (she uses the word fantabulous, so I guess that's her theme) in her blog, Something New:

* Hey I'm Country
* Blah
* Pink Thoughts
* Inane Thoughts and Insane Ramblings
* My Boring Life
* Jessica's Dragonflies

Got an update or two pending before I make tracks for the weekend. Thanks -- Joe

Tag:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super good choice this week :-)

Anonymous said...

For the first time since having the Guest Editor/Editors picks....I don't care and I did not even check it out. Sorry Brandi...absolutely nothing personal, just disenchantment with AOL- Journals.

Anonymous said...

Brandi, you're fine girl...but as a matter of principle, I will not be following your links. Best wishes to you and your choices.