Friday, December 16, 2005

New Guest Editor's Picks for 12/16

Hi everybody. As posted to the Journals
Message Board
, our new Guest Editor's
Picks
are up on the Journals Main
Page:

Guest Editor Dave

Our
Guest Editor this week is Dave, a SWAT sniper team
leader & homicide detective.  Check out his
stories
& see his top
blog picks.


*Aurora
Walking Vacation

*PIT (Psychologist
In Training)

*Fuzzy
Adam

*Scott's
Blog

*According
to Bill...

*I
Shaved My Legs for This?


Dave's

picks feature some of the, um, usual suspects, of AOL Journals, as
well

as his son Adam. Remember, here in the Guest Editor's Picks, nepotism

is not just allowed...it's
encouraged.

Also check out
Dave's stories from his day job -- some interesting
stuff.

On

a photo note, there is a butterfly on Dave's shoulder; unfortunately,
I

had to crop it out to fit the space. You can see another photo

featuring Dave and his butterfly in his All
About Me
area.

Got a few more updates
pending, get to that in a bit.

Thanks. -- Joe



Tag:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe? I hope Dave gets an award for this...

Rein

Anonymous said...

I'm physically afraid of not liking Dave's blog.

Anonymous said...

Just a note to let you know I appreciate your blog and thanks for the "how to's" and the "what's going to happen".  I really enjoy reading up on it and knowing what is going on.  Thanks.
Sonya

Anonymous said...

Oh I have a report to make.  And need a remedy!
We journalers have been putting music in our journals to add to the flair.  Now we can't upload music as the upload has been limited to 1 MB?
The old FTP is not working and the new file manager will not allow the mp3.  What is the world coming to?  Is there any alternatives?
Remedy for this? I was really getting into the mp3 song of the month on my journal.
Readers will listening to Amy Grant's Tennessee Christmas in my journal in July if we can't get this figured out.  HELP!  I had plans for "Winter into Spring" music coming up for January.  Arghhh.  Suggestions?

Anonymous said...

Dave's blog is GREAT..it's like watching Cops without the television. Awesome pick for Guest Editor! :-)

~ Susan
http://njmom72.blogspot.com
http://journals.aol.com/njmom72/blog/ <~~~Yep, I came back..ironic, huh?