Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Back to Work (Pretty Much)

Hi folks...hope you all had a pleasant holiday, that being Christmas. If you are celebrating Hanukkah and/or Kwanzaa, I hope you are continuing to have a pleasant holiday.

It is D-E-D in the office today (as it will be, I suspect, for the remainder of the week). I hate taking off the week between Christmas and New Year's unless I am actually going somewhere, since it's the best time to be in the office, because there are fewer distractions.

Invariably, though, I always think I'm going to do more stuff than I actually get done. This week, it will be all about catching up on answering my mail, doing some blog posts I've been meaning to do for a while, as well as some other overhead/administrative work.

Thanks -- Joe

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I could, I would be in my school building getting ready for the next few weeks and months... like you said, fewer distractions. So much planning and paperwork to do, and I can't get into the building. So I'm taking down the tree and getting my house back into routine order. Routine is important if I am to step out of it once in awhile! Looking forward to another year of blogging with J-land journalers.

Anonymous said...

Hey there? It's way past christmas eve & did you done a lot of shopping yet? Is that why that you did not look at the blogs yet? I was just thinking Joe.
from Rein

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year , too!   Like your blog...it's very interesting. Sorry you have to go back to work so soon. Get over it.  ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hugs Joe! It has been wilder and wooly here so I'm grateful that you and John are traveling on solid ground!
natalie

Anonymous said...

Y-O-U-G-E-E-K


LOLL


andi

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Joe!!  Hang in there... New Year's is coming and maybe some time off with that holiday too.  I know... we're back to work too and I still could use three days to clean the house and put presents away.  Hugs,
Lisa

http://journals.aol.com/randlprysock/AdventuresFromFlorida/