Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Journals Main Page Redesign Pending, 2/28

Hi folks -- just a heads-up: the People Connection team (of which I am a part) is planning to launch a redesign of the peopleconnection.aol.com site tomorrow, 2/28.

This redesign includes the AOL Journals main page.

It looks to be a phased rollout; it shouldn't impact your individual Journals at all, and we'll be probably be doing additional tweaks and incremental changes once it's live, add new functionality, etc.

I'll talk about it more after a successful launch.

Thanks -- Joe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Joe... no comments alerts today?  Anything we should know?

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

Hi -- I've been getting my comment alerts normally today (as far as I can tell)-- can you please do me a favor and check out your alerts settings at http://alerts.aol.com -- you want to make sure that e-mail delivery is turned on for you comment alerts.

The Alerts team is looking into this.

Thanks -- Joe  (posted & mailed)