Friday, February 23, 2007

Friday Blog Plugs

OK, so I refuse to end the week with an entry on truck gonads, so here are some items for blogplugging (items that you've sent to me or labeled with the tag :

* Journaler Stray wants to remind us that Saturday, February 24 is Spay Day USA, and that February is National Prevent a Litter Month.

* Barbara says that we're all sinners.

* Guido wants to give everyone a heads-up for a total lunar eclipse in March.

* Ceilisundancer talks about her daughter's class trip to NYC.

* Julie, one of the Blogging Baby bloggers, shows off her personal blog, Bad Home Cooking.

If you want to blogplug something, just use the tag -- that way, everyone else who uses that tag will be able find you, too.

Thanks -- Joe


Tags:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Joe.  Perhaps I'm doing these a bit wrong.  I put "blogplugs" as a tag, when I'm plugging someone else's blog.  If I was plugging my own, I'd at least pick a better piece of writing:)  lol  Anyway, in that piece, my intent was to "plug" a blog by the lead singer/musician Scott, in the band Bangers and Mash.  yeah, it's a bit hidden, but.   In my previous "blogplug" plug, I was trying to plug blogs by Jeff, and by Fred, again, not my OWN.   Ah, well, more than one use for this, just trying to clarify my intents, I suppose!  -- Robin