Friday, February 9, 2007

Friday Blog Plugs

Hi folks -- I'm done with the We Media Miami conference and will be headed back tomorrow. (I'm really looking forward to the 60 degree drop in temperature.) I'll try to blog some of my notes and photos from the conference, though you'll have to tell me what you find interesting and what you don't.

In the meantime, here's another batch of blogplugs -- blog entries that people have sent to me, labeled with the tag (click to see everything that uses the tag), or that I've just run across:

* Paul reports that the results of CarnivAOL #32 are up -- CarnivAOL is a blog carnival -- it's where bloggers submit articles that they want to get in front of other people.

Conceptually, what I'm trying to do with the blogplugs tag is very similar to a Carnival. Only different.

* Blogger Guido has a J-Land Chat scheduled for Sunday, 2/11/07, 4pm ET. It will be in an AOL chat room that requires the AOL software -- see the entry for more details.

* Speaking of chats, the folks over at Userplane have started a new Journal, Userplane on AOL.

AOL bought Userplane this summer (er, they "joined the corporate family," I guess) -- they do Web-based community tools, including chats, so in the not-too-distant future, you should be able to create online chats where people with and without the AOL software can participate easily.

Check out their blog to keep up with status and updates on current betas.

* Journaler Barbara over at Life & Faith in Caneyhead plugs two other Journalers who are blogging entries inspired by the question of "True love vs. romantic love": Barbpinion and Lifesabench6.

Remember, if you have an entry you want to plug, just tag it with the tag; that way, anyone who clicks on the tag link can see everything that uses that tag.

Thanks -- Joe

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should put some links to anna nicole sites.  here is one i built.
http://www.aimpages.com/weluvannanicole/profile.html
it is very sad

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the plug, Joe

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...  I've got nothing of my own to plug.  I'm horrible at those things.  

Can I plug Dornbrau's latest Blog Crawl?

http://journals.aol.com/dornbrau/DUSTBUNNYCLUBOFNORTHAMERICA/entries/2007/02/06/blog-crawl-2-love-story/1878

Go.  Write.  Crawl.  Live longer.

-Dan

 

Anonymous said...

Hi!  Please feature/ read my AOL blog.  It's really cool and recently featured on the AOL uk site: http://journals.aol.co.uk/mrvincecharming/WESTHOVETERRORS or www.westhoveterrors.com
thanks!!