Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Problems Editing Journals Entries (Plus, a Fix)

Hi folks -- I've been getting reports that Journalers are unable to edit or delete existing entries.

I've confirmed this behavior and have passed this along to the Journals team for investigation and fixing.

Editing your Journal (like changing your settings) or adding new entries appears to be unaffected.

In the meantime, just do what I do: I never make any missteaks.

In other news, the problem with double quotes in the Journals description text causing duplicates of the text to show up in some people's headers should be fixed (it was installed this morning).

I don't know if the two items are related.

Thanks -- Joe

Tags: ,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

there are problems my YGP I ll send you an email to show you whats  happening in UK and AMERICA

Anonymous said...

You're my hero.  And this time I'm not joking!

Anonymous said...

Why is there a time limit on putting subtitles on pictures ?..........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Jan, all -- we've having some Javascript problems right now, which I suspect is causing your problems with AOL Pictures/YGP (in addition to the other problems editing entries). I will post when we get more info. Thanks -- Joe