Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Don't Miss These Entries

Hi folks -- I don't usually do this, but I posted two entries that you might have missed so I wanted to point them out.

Because I posted the two from the Beta version of my Journal (one because I had to, since I was using a new feature available only in beta, the other because I, um, forgot), it means you probably didn't get a New Entry Alert for them:

* The first is an update on the Journals Beta and the pending features that will come with the Journals R7 Release, including embedded video players.

* The second is a call for July 4th themed blogs and blog entries. You can show us your own blog or highlight someone else's -- blogger John also mentioned this, but I wanted to make sure no one missed their chance.

Thanks -- Joe

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have had three more people contact me today saying they are getting the journals not available when trying to access them.

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

This is the THIRD day! Too much Joe! Somebody needs to tell those techs to get to work!!!!! Work harder or something! LOL In other words get their thumbs outta...LOL HELP!
So tired of getting that dreaded blue "unavailable" screen on about half the journals I go to! Sometimes can get there but can't leave comments on many! :( Doing the REFRESh, helps on some but not on others.
HELP ME JOE! PLEASE!!!! We count on you, you're our life line to J-Land!
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Pam -- in order to view a private Journal, you have to have a Screen Name. However, it can also be an AIM Screen Name, which you can get for free at www.aim.com -- you don't even have to download anything.

Here is an entry linked from my sidebar that may be useful: How To: Let People Without Screen Names Read Your Private Journal
http://journals.aol.com/journalseditor/magicsmoke/entries/1166

Thanks -- Joe (posted & mailed)

Anonymous said...

hi Joe...

I have been getting a lot trouble signing on to AOL and it appears that others are having the same trouble too...on entering my journal I am getting an error AOL blue screen and three times my entries for June had disappeared and returned...when I came online this evening, the last entry was May! so I posted a new entry and when I had saved tonights entry...all my June entries had reappeared...I thought to myself, am I going nuts! or what! a girl can only take so much! what is going on???

Astra!
http://journals.aol.co.uk/astra1547/astrasjournal