Thursday, June 22, 2006

About That Moblogging Entry I Promised...

Folks -- I was planning to do an entry tonight talking about Moblogging (Mobile Blogging -- the ability to post pictures, text, etc. to your blog using a mobile device, like a cell phone). AOL Journals Moblogging is in public beta right now, but apparently the beta isn't working for me at the moment.

I have to ask the tech folks to take a look to see if there's a problem with the beta or if I'm just doing something wrong (I know Product Manager Susan has been moblogging photos to her private test blogs for some time now) -- I'll finish and post my moblogging entry when everything is resolved (hopefully tomorrow.)

Thanks -- Joe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mobile Blogging, a great idea...now, will we ever be able to download our blog information onto a CD?  Thanx,

LarryT39@aol.com

Anonymous said...

I'm really interested in finding out how to post my e-mails to my blog, so any info is more than welcome.