Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I'm Sorry, Britney...

Here's a bit of fluffy fun from the folks over at the AOL Comedy Viral Video Blog:

Apparently, the teaser clips of Britney Spears's pending interview with Matt Lauer (you can get a sneak peak at TV's Top 5 -- 6/15 Edit: The interview isn't there any more, sorry)  have got the guys and gals over there feeling so overwhelmed by guilt for the nonstop ragging, gossiping, stalking and thinking she's an bad mommy, that they feel the need to publicly atone.

So, inspired by SorryEverybody.com, they've starting posting photo apologies to Britney.

Here's my contribution:

Journals Editor Joe Is Sorry, Britney

(The "Please Don't Crash Journals Again," of course, refers to the Britney-based Journals outage back in April.)

Want to post your own photo apology to Britney? Post a photo (say, to your blog? Yeah, that would work.) and leave your URL in the Viral Video blog's comments (not here).

Sorrowfully -- Joe

Tag:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!! Good one, Joe! :-)

Anonymous said...

Unrelated to your post, Joe, I'm afraid there is still a gremlin lurking in AOL UK Journals. I access my journal through IE 6.0 (using a non-AOL ISP). Since the roll out of version 6, I have the following problem.
When I enter the URL in the browser, depending on my previous activities within the AOL network, the journal may say "Sign off" in the top right hand corner, although the editing buttons are not displayed. That's fine. In order to edit or enter an entry, I click Sign Off. This previously returned the journal in the same state as before, but now with the indication "Sign On". Since Tuesday, however, this gets me an error message stating "Page URL not found", or something to that effect. I have to re-enter the URL in the browser, and this brings me the journal in its signed-off state. I can then sign on without problem and do what needs doing. Can you have a look please?

Cheers,

http://journals.aol.co.uk/pharmolo/NorthernTrip

Anonymous said...

Hi -- I will have to pass this along to the team to take a look. Thanks -- Joe (posted & mailed)

Anonymous said...

There's a Smurf lurking on AOL USA Journals.... and she'd gorilla-pimp that Gremlin.

Anonymous said...

I recently posted an entry in my journal ... http://journals.aol.com/onemoretina/Ridealongwithme/entries/1982 ...
giving Ms. Spears some advice about dealing with Mommyhood .... and those that criticize her abilities in that department.  
    Hope all is well with you, Joe ...happy weekend !  Tina

Anonymous said...

BRITNEY IF U CANT TAKE CARE OF ONE BABY AND KEEP IT SAFE WHAT ARE GOING TO DO  THAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT JOB YOU CAN EVER HAVE CARING FOR ONE OF GODS ANGELS YOUR JOB NOT ANYONE ELSES
MOM OF 8 PLUS 9 GRAND KIDS & 3 GREATGRAND KIDS