Friday, April 28, 2006

New Guest Editor's Picks for 4/28

Hi folks, as posted to the Journals Message Board, the new Guest Editor's Picks have been posted to the Journals Main Page.

Guest Editor Tommy

Our Guest Editor this week is Tommy over in England; he's choosing blogs whose authors he identifies with. Stop by his rather interestingly-titled blog (The Jabberwocky of Julius Jones) and check out his top blog picks:

* Undeniably Me
* Pretty Pink Patty’s Pictures
* La Dolce Vita
* I Have a Life, This Is It
* The Meaning Of Life ... But I Could Be Wrong
* View From a Farm House Window

Don't forget, if you want your own chance at being a Guest Editor, send me an e-mail at JournalsEditor@aol.com. Please don't forget to include a link to your blog.

Also as mentioned, Journals Project Manager Yoel has been trying to stick to his at-least-weekly-update schedule, so stop by his blog to see what's going on out in Mountain View.

Have a great weekend everyone. Thanks -- Joe

Tag:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've tried to avoid English blogs since the Rage virus broke out, but Tommy (can you hear me) does top-notcch work.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to all the Guest Editor's Picks Journal makers.

Jo

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Hello !!!!!!!! I keep a journal titled " Dear Diary ". I have a suggestion actually I think that the journal titled " Dock Lines........ " should have been one of the guest editors........

Here is the link.................. http://journals.aol.com/gaboatman/DockLines

Please suggest this one as a guest editor for the week its a wonderful journal. I give it my vote.............Please take this one under consideration..........Thank You.