Friday, April 14, 2006

New Guest Editor's Picks for 4/14

Afternoon, all -- as posted to the Journals Message Board, meet this week's Guest Editor, Andi. She's a South Carolina artist who chose to highlight the Journals of strong women (or "Steel Magnolias," as she puts it); her top six blog picks are live now on the Journals Main Page:

Guest Editor Andi

* Saturday's Child
* The Dailies
* Ride Along With Me
* As I Am
* The Spine Line Too
* My Country Life

As is her perogative as Guest Editor, she's also highlighted a bunch of other favorite blogs in her entry, so take a look.

Don't forget, if you want your own chance at being a Guest Editor, send me an e-mail at JournalsEditor@aol.com. Please don't forget to include a link to your blog. 

Also, a lot of times, as I peruse the Guest Editors's comments, I see words to the effect of: "Hey! It's about time that [big dummy] Joe picked you as Guest Editor." This leads me to believe that you all are hiding other folks whom you think would make great Guest Editors.

Some of these folks may have already sent their names and blogs to me. Others may not have. If you know of someone whom you think would be a great Guest Editor, don't tell me -- ask them if they've written me to get added to the list, and if not, ask why not. I'm here to be told.

Got one more entry coming up.

Thanks -- Joe

Tag:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think my wait for "President Tyson" will be shorter than my wait for someone to pick me in their GuestEd picks.

:-(