Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Hey, Look: It's Omar

Hi folks -- so I was just on the Technorati main page, and I saw a familiar face in the Featured Blog section:

Journaler Omar

Yes, it's previous Guest Editor Omar of Detached and Indifferent Expressions (AOL Journals | Blogspot).

He's rotating through, so you might need to refresh a few times.

Apparently, the picks are auto-generated -- looking at today's bunch of featured bloggers, they've all just created their Technorati profiles today (since they all show as "Member since April 26, 2006.")

Anyway, congratulations to Omar. Thanks -- Joe

Tags: , ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That silly Technorati. I just joined it today...too funny.

Anonymous said...

I'm planning on being in their top 100 by next week or so ( I have a plan, if my arm holds up), and I could really use the linkage.... so get to crackin'