Wednesday, November 2, 2005

Scheduled Private Journals Work, 11/3, 4-6AM ET

Hi folks -- the tech folks have asked me to give you a heads-up: They're going to be doing some work on rostering early tomorrow morning (Thursday, 11/3, from 4-6AM ET).



Rostering is the list that controls who can and can't see your Private Journal.



During this time, you may not be able to view someone else's private journal.



Private journal owners should still be able to access their blogs,
though your list of readers may change or disappear during this time.



Public journals should continue to function normally.



If you experience trouble with your private journal roster, either as an owner or a reader, after 6AM ET
on Thursday, please leave a comment or send me an e-mail (if you send
me a mail, please include the address of the private journal so we can
investigate).



Thanks -- Joe

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Joe,
This isn't about a private journal but I am not receiving any of my alerts. At one time I received some of them but now I am not receiving any.
Dianna

Anonymous said...

a habit private journalers should adopt! Keep a list of your OK readers names in a safe place, just incase the readers list gets dropped, you can restore  the ok  readers, I have had to restore my reders list once so far, but with only 3 names it wasn't a real bother.But if one had 20 or so , it could be a frustration.
~Julie  

Anonymous said...

While they are tinkering could you please ask them to fix the comment alerts? I am either getting none or three or four of one! Oh and thank you!

Anonymous said...

Do I leave the computer on overnight

Anonymous said...

Dear Joseph,
Thank you very much for allerting us ahead of time and for trying hard to fix it.
hugs, natalie