Friday, November 11, 2005

New Guest Editor's Picks for 11/11

Hi everybody. As posted to the  Journals Message Board, our new
Guest Editor's Picks are up on the Journals Main Page:

Guest Editor Jim

Our
Guest Editor this week is Jim, a comics-loving
writer whose travels have landed him outside Chicago. Check out his
top
blog picks
in his blog, Skelligrants:

*
Francesco's
Life

* Midlife
Matters

* The Wizard
of Ahs

* Change
of Subject

* The Comics Curmudgeon (formerly Josh Reads the Comics)
* Blog of a
Bookslut


As I mentioned in the board post,
I'm playing with the Journals Alert format to try to make it
more useful, especially the e-mailed
version.


Instead of just a link to the
AOL
Journals
main page and this here blog, I want to also use it
as a platform to bring up other blog topics. It'll be kind of a
mini-newsletter,

though when I say mini, I mean it -- the body text is limited to

something like 4,000 characters (that's characters, not
words).

It's scheduled to go out at 6:35pm ET
tonight (click to subscribe)-- please take a look
and let me know what you think.

Got a few more blog
updates pending...thanks. -- Joe

Tag:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Josh Reads the Comics is now The Comics Curmudgeon, FYI. I've been reading it for nearly a year now and he changed the name months ago. :)