Monday, November 7, 2005

New Guest Editor's Picks for 11/4 (11/7 Edition)

Hi everybody. As mentioned on Friday, I had to hold off on some blog entries to tie in to a promo, so I'm catching up now.



In case you haven't seen yet, as posted in the Journals Message Board on Friday, our new Guest Editor's Picks are up on the Journals Main Page:

Guest Editor Terra

Our Guest Editor this week is Terra, whose featured blog is 8 Is Enough. Here are her top blog picks:

* Classy of 68
* The Hadonfield Myers Experience
* Dust Bunny Protector
* The Main Attraction!
* Emily's Purple Pages
* Public Thoughts

Terra
has no particular theme picked -- she's just got a mix of blogs that
she just enjoys reading. And that's just fine with me.



As noted, I owe you a bunch of updates, so let me get to it. Entries to come.



Thanks. -- Joe

Tag:

No comments: