Monday, September 1, 2008

Poll for Caption Game #22!...


Hi Caption Game players, Valerie in for Krissy this morning.  I'm here to bring you the poll for  "What's the Caption? Wednesday" #22!  First I want to thank all the participants who submitted a caption this week.  Thank you so, so much!  We have so much fun reading all the submissions and we hope you all do too!  Now on to the fun part - choosing your favorite caption! 

We have four to choose from this week.  
Please scroll down completely to check out all four captions before casting your vote.  Also, we want the most popular caption of the poll below to win.  Please vote only once and consider the caption, not the author of the caption.  Please nobody campaign for votes - you are on your honor.


Since I am posting a day late and this is a holiday weekend, you will have until 9 AM Wednesday, EDT, to vote.

On Wednesday morning, after the votes have been officially recorded, the winner will be announced here in Magic Smoke.  That same morning, soon after, I will reveal a new picture.

Now have fun and vote!...

              


                          


Please remember that voting ends at 9 AM EDT on Wednesday, September 3, 2008.  

"What's the Caption? Wednesday" is run by Krissy of Sometimes I Think
and Valerie of There is a Season.

Tags: , , , , , ,

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

these were all great captions!! I voted :)

thanks Val/Krissy!

betty

Anonymous said...

Given my vote  it is quite a difficult decision to make though   Sybil
http://journals.aol.co.uk/sybilsybil45/villagelife/

Anonymous said...

Done!  I am such a bad bowler that if I had to dress like that, I'd probably cause bodily injury to myself or those beside me by tripping over my dress, LOL.

Anonymous said...

I left my vote.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I voted. -Missy

Anonymous said...

WHEN U R READING THIS DONT STOP ORSOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN! MY NAME ISSUMMER I AM 15 YEARS OLD i have BLONDEHAIR ,MANY SCARS no NOSE OR EARS.. IAM DEAD. IF U DONT COPY THIS JUST LIKEFROM THE RING, COPY N POST THIS ON 5MORE SITES.. OR.. I WILL APPEAR ONEDARK QUIET NIGHT WHEN UR NOT ExPECTINGIT BY YOUR BED WITH A KNIFE AND KILLU. THIS IS NO JOKE SOMETHING GOOD WILLHAPPEN TO U IF YOU POST THIS ON 5 MOREPAGES