Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Caption Game #22 Tie-Breaker Poll...


Hi!  Val in for Krissy this morning.  When I checked the poll this morning at 9am, I found that we have another tie!  We are having another poll and allowing you all to make the final decision.  You will have 24 hours to cast your vote.

Voting will begin immediately and end on Thursday, September 4, at noon, EDT.  
 

When you vote, don't forget the rules.  Vote only once.  Consider the caption, not the author of the caption.  Please nobody campaign for votes - you are on your honor!

 

Tomorrow morning, after the votes have been officially recorded, the winner will be announced here in Magic Smoke and I will post a new picture for your submissions.
 
Have fun and vote!


              

                             


Please remember voting ends at noon on Thursday,  September 4, 2008.
 

"What's the Caption? Wednesday" is run by Krissy of Sometimes I Think and Valerie of There is a Season.


Tags: , , , , , ,


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Okay I voted again. Paula

Anonymous said...

thank you to everyone
who voted for mine
Today's contestants Natasha, Helga, and Lyudmila try to 'strike' it rich on Moscow's favorite game show... "Bowling for Rubles!"
it was a close race
exciting to be a finalist
for the first time!

Anonymous said...

thanks Val/Krissy!! amazing another tie!!!

I voted again :)

betty

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Sorry I liked the other one so I'll abstain

Anonymous said...

I left my vote.
Missie

Anonymous said...

good luck!
cindi