Sunday, September 7, 2008

What's the Caption? Wednesday poll #23

 
Good afternoon Caption Game players!  Krissy here.  I'm here to bring you the poll for "What's the Caption? Wednesday" #23. 

 

First I want to thank all of you who submitted a caption this week.  We enjoyed reading your submissions!  Now on to the fun part - voting for your favorite caption!  You have four to choose from this week.

 

When you go to choose your caption - please scroll down completely to check out all four captions before casting your vote.  Also, we want the most popular caption of the poll below to win.  Please vote only once and consider the caption, not the author of the caption.  Please nobody campaign for votes.  You are on your honor.

 

You have until 9 AM, Tuesday, EDT, to vote.  

 

On Tuesday morning after the votes have been officially recorded, the winner will be announced here in Magic Smoke, and will receive an award logo for their sidebar.  Then on Wednesday, the next day, Valerie and I will post a new photo, and another round of "What's the Caption? Wednesday" will begin!  So please put Magic Smoke on alerts so you will always be ready to play the game! 

 

Now, have fun and vote!...         

 


 

           

             
                       

 

Please remember that voting ends at 9 AM EDT on Tuesday, September 9, 2008. 

 

"What's the Caption? Wednesday" was created and is run by Krissy of Sometimes I Think and Valerie of 

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are great captions.  Thanks for the fun game, Krissy and Val.

John
http://journals.aol.com/johneknox/too-stubborn-to-die

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

thanks Krissy!!! I casted my vote!!!

betty

Anonymous said...

why cant i get the voting part of the caption?

Anonymous said...

it is 3am and i still dont have a place to vote it is a blank spot where the voting thing is!

Anonymous said...

I can't get the voting spot either it is just a blank ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

When I come to this entry via my alert, I ONLY get the poll and nothing else.  I had to enter this blog via another entry, then go to archives and click on THIS entry, to view it properly.  FYI.

Anonymous said...

Thanks everybody for explaining that there are technical difficulties.  I didn't know.  I will inform AOL.  Then Val and I will let you know how we will proceed from here.  Perhaps we will have to start the voting over again.  While this may not appear fair, it is also not fair that some don't get to vote.  I will see what happens and get back with you all on this.  Thanks for being patient!

Krissy :)
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, I really thought I was going nuts but other people see it too!

Anonymous said...

Looks like there is an issue with Polls. I have alerted the appropriate people and it should get fixed soon

Vish

Anonymous said...

thank you for your support!

Anonymous said...

Sending you an email, Vish.

Krissy :)
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

Operations tells me that Polls issues have been resolved and everything should work. Please let me know if you see any more problems. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Vish

Anonymous said...

still a blank here in NORTHEASTERN PA, DON'T SEE ANY CHANGES

Anonymous said...

garnett109, I see what you are referring to.  When I try to read the poll from this  screename -- krissyandval -- I can't even view the entry.  :(  I will notify journalseditor.  Thanks for letting us know.

Krissy

Anonymous said...

It works for me. Maybe the page is cached. Can you clear cache/cookies and try again?

Thanks,

Vish

Anonymous said...

Can't access the poll, just a little blank square comes up...gremlins...Sandi

Anonymous said...

Did all that cleaning , it is an aol problem, day 3 no polls

Anonymous said...

I cleared cache and cookies, it works for me!

Krissy :)
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

Never mind... It doesn't work every time for me...

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

wilkes- barre to reading it is out

Anonymous said...

to be fair
I think this poll should
wait until it's fixed
I went to Magic Smoke
(from my journal)
and the last poll (bowling)
popped up by itself
then, I tried it again
and it was alright
I voted and I can see
everything
so, I'm not trying
to start anything...

Anonymous said...

Valerie and I are still working on finding a poll site that will work.  Hang on please folks... We haven't forgotten you...

Krissy :)
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink