Thursday, March 29, 2007

Getting Out Just in Time?

Hi folks -- I'm back in the office; looks like I got out of Colorado just in time. ("Heavy snow falls overnight.")

It was apparently part of the same storm that spawned tornadoes across the Plains, killing 3 -- my flight had to divert around it.

I have a lot of great stuff I need to write up about the ICWSM conference I've been mentioning, but unfortunately, it will have to wait a bit -- we have to pack for our office move by 5pm today, which means I have less than 4 hours left to box up 11 years worth of accumulated stuff.

I think I'm going to need some more boxes.

Anyway, today I'm just going to be banging out a few immediate things I need to take care of -- the rest will have to wait until later. Today is just packing day -- tomorrow is the actual move day, so we'll all be working off-site -- that is, at home, squatting in empty cubicles, or in any other Internet-connected workspace.

Thanks -- Joe

Tags:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Luck you, missing that snowfall. Good luck on getting the move done. Helen

Anonymous said...

aww you missed the snow here too bad maybe next time
good luck with the packing and the move


Deb

Anonymous said...

have a starbucks for me ;)

Anonymous said...

good luck next time

Anonymous said...

Just chuck everything out the window, and blame the movers. It's what I do.