Friday, March 23, 2007

Friday Blogplugs

Hey folks -- here's another round of blogplugs, which are blog entries that people want to show off, by sending them to me, or labeling them with the tag (I see I've missed a few items, because some of you had used [singular] -- I will try to check both from now on, but as far as I know, we're the only folks using "blogplugs", so keep that in mind:

* Deb blogplugs a few of her entries talking about what's she's doing to eliminate her debt, including saving money by comparing local DSL providers.

* Micah and team over at UserPlane talk about the Instant Install Community Page (they're part of AOL; they do Web-based community products) -- I'll have to play around and talk to Stephanie to see if there's anything we can use in Journals and other community areas.

* Celeste is blogplugging a blood drive to help the husband of fellow Journaler Krissy

If you have an entry of your own or someone else's that you want to blogplug, just send it to me or use the tag (plural, if you don't mind)

Thanks -- Joe


Tags:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how come I don't have TAGS?
; (

Anonymous said...

Thanks for mentioning the blood drive, Joe.  It means the world to John.

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink