Friday, March 30, 2007

Friday Blogplugs

Hi folks -- here's are a few more blogplugs, which are entries that people want to get in front of other people by labeling them with the tag :

* Paul blogplugs another edition of CarnivAOL (where you show off an entry of yours that you want to show off); you've got until Sunday to get your submissions in, and they'll be featured on Tuesday over at Carpe Diem.

* Guido had an entry about a politician sacked by blog, but he unplugged it.

* Val over at There Is a Season blogplugs an entry from Krissy that will make you cry.

* Lastly, over Our Beloved Angels, check out a poem on pet loss and more.

If you've got entries of your own or other peoples' that you want to blogplug, just send it to me or use the tag .

Thanks -- Joe


Tags:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do want to let you know that the entry I sent in has an addendum, a happier outcome.  I hope that anyone who reads "This Entry Will Make You Cry" will also read read the most recent entry in Krissy's journal, "This Entry Will Make You Should With Joy"... Thanks!
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ThereisaSeason

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Hi Joe, everytime I try to download a photo from my folders onto the added picture acon in my blog, I crash... who do I need to contact for that, or what do I need to do? I don't crash when I put the photo on my album first, only when I "add picture" directly.
Valerie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/iiimagicxx/surreality/

Anonymous said...

My method for visiting blogs of people who are suffering some great tragedy is to come in and make a joke, ostensibly to cheer them up. If I ever do this to one of you readers and they're offended, know that I meant well.