Friday, February 24, 2006

New Guest Editor's Picks for 2/24

Hi everybody. As posted to the Journals Message Board, our new Guest Editor's Picks are up on the Journals Main Page:

Guest Editor Jackie

Our Guest Editor this week is Jackie, who hails from Kentucky. She's got three kids, a husband who's just back from Iraq and her own top six blog picks:

 * Sweeping the Cobwebs of My Mind
 * My Thoughts in My World
 * Emily's Purple Pages
 * Heartfelt Expressions 2
 * Everything Laura
 * A 'Pickle' for Your Thoughts ...

Don't forget, if you want your own chance at being a Guest Editor, send me an e-mail at JournalsEditor@aol.com. Please don't forget to include a link to your blog.

We've got a lot of stuff coming up -- should be an interesting week next week (but then again, aren't they all?)

I've got a couple more things I'd like to blog today -- will get those up shortly.

Thanks -- Joe

Tag:

No comments: