Friday, February 17, 2006

New Guest Editor's Picks for 2/17

Hi everybody. As posted to the Journals Message Board, our new Guest Editor's Picks are up on the Journals Main Page:

Guest Editor Jody

Our Guest Editor this week is Jody (whom you may know better as "Dorn.") Her hobbies include blackpowder hunting and photography. On the side, she also raises dust bunnies and kids. Her Journal is Dust Bunny Club of North America; stop by and check out her top six blog picks:

* A Penny for My Thoughts [Mature Content]
* Dock Lines
* Bee's Shutter
* Lost in My Own Thoughts
* We Support You
* Here, There and Everywhere

Don't forget, if you want your own chance at being a Guest Editor, send me an e-mail at JournalsEditor@aol.com. Please don't forget to include a link to your blog.

Another reminder, if you have Journals feedback or problems to report, send it along to me and I will communicate it to the Journals team, including Product Manager Susan.

I've got a few more things I want to write about today. (I may even get to some of them.) Oh, and don't forget that Monday is the President's Day holiday, so enjoy your 3-day weekend (that is, if you're fortunate enough to have one).

Thanks -- Joe

Tag:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I think Jodi was the first comment in my blog, ever.'

Go Jody!