Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I Am Told It's Valentine's Day

Hi folks -- they tell me it's Valentine's Day today, so Happy Valentine's Day.

Look, see? Red text. Bold, red text. So I'm not ignoring Valentine's Day.

My friends and... compatriots in Community have a Valentine's Day special, and blogger John Scalzi has his blog take on things, so go check that out.

Writing about stuff that is specifically not Valentine's Day would be an example of counterprogramming, though I can't say that I'm particularly motivated to do that either, so I will just continue my regular blogging.

Speaking of which, go check out Product Manager Susan's latest entry on Journals status upcoming features; some of her items are in direct response to some of your comments and questions, so check it out.

Thanks -- Joe

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day Joe!

Anonymous said...

Happy V-Day, Joe!

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Joe! :-)

~ Susan

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter,Joe!  (How's that for counter-programming?) - Karen

Anonymous said...

Er... Happy Saint Valentines Day!
Hadonfield was telling us how saint Valentine protected all of these people who teh emperor didn't want to be together in love or married! So they chopped his head off! Ewwww! Poor Saint Valentine!
natalie

Anonymous said...

I LIKE BUT WEIRD IN A WAY BUT GOOD