Monday, February 13, 2006

Digging Out...

Hi folks -- I'm still digging out this morning. Not from the snow: took care of that yesterday (and boy, was that fun), though though they still managed to close a bunch of the school systems around here today (as they tend to do).

No, I'm going through my pile of e-mails, undone tasks, unanswered questions and pending blog entries that have accumulated over the past few days/weeks. So I'll be posting some more interesting stuff soon. Hopefully.

In the meantime, here's a pic from Sunday -- in my area, we got between eight and ten inches late Saturday/early Sunday:

Snow Tree

Hrm, that's one more item for the "pending blog topics" pile: Tips From a Hack on Treating Digital Photos for Your Blog.

Thanks -- Joe

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a very nice picture.
*Louise*
http://journals.aol.com/eternallife23/OurLives/






Anonymous said...

Always turn INTO the skid, you Virginian.

Anonymous said...

"Tips From a Hack on Treating Digital Photos for Your Blog" I will be waiting to read :).  I had some post they were stealing my images LOL.
Betty

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

stay warm Joe! hug
natalie

Anonymous said...

Hi Joe!!
You should've sent some snow to me when you got it. We were supposed to have some then it passed by. I love the pic of the tree. Have a great day!!!!