Friday, February 10, 2006

New Guest Editor's Picks for 2/10

Hi everybody. As posted to the Journals Message Board, our new Guest Editor's Picks are up on the Journals Main Page:

Guest Editor Michael

Our Guest Editor this week is Michael, a chiropractor who gets his blog's name from the TV cartoon, 'The Tick.' Stop by and see his top six blog picks:

* Losing It
* Ride Along With Me
* Living Life and Loving It
* Sugar, Spice and Everything Nice
* In the Shadow of the Iris
* Living With Chronic Pancreatitis

Michael's top six blog picks are all authored by women; I guess that makes him kind of a ladies' man...

As to The Tick quote that comprises Michael's blog's name: I don't speak your crazy moon language! SPOOOOON!!!

Ahem. Don't forget that if you want to take a shot at being a Guest Editor, send me an e-mail at JournalsEditor@aol.com with a link to your blog. (You'd be surprised how many people don't send me their blog address when they write in. Remember, I am very, very lazy.)

As noted, if you have your own Journals feedback, gripes, technical questions, etc. also feel free to send me e-mail. The hard questions, like the technical stuff, I kick over to Product Manager Susan, so it's all good.

Thanks -- Joe

Tag:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Hello Joe..........

I have to tell you that there is one journal that hasn't gotten any recognition though it should. The title of this journal is " Bee's Shutter". You can find it at
http://journals.aol.com/redbaranjj/BeesShutter/
It seems like nobody knows about this journal but me...........Please go see it for yourself and you will see why it deserves recognition.........Thank You.

Anonymous said...

hi, how do  i I.M people?