Friday, June 29, 2007

Lazy Friday Blogplugs

Hi folks -- I've had a remarkably unproductive day today; for starters, it's taken me all day to get through my mailboxes. (And I wasn't even waiting in line for an iPhone or anything cool like that.)

Anyway, it's been kind of slow on the blogplugs front, too -- here are some items that people have tagged with the tag (click the tag to see everything tagged that way):

* Bill has another installment of his cat's adventures at the Renaissance Fair.

* Sugar has some jokes and pet tips

* I'm also going to blogplug an entry of mine over in the AIM Pages Blog, which has a bunch of interesting social media and social networking links.

If you want to highlight an entry of yours (or someone else's) tag it with the tag or drop me an e-mail.

Next week is going to be kind of a strange week, since some sooper-genious decided to put Independence Day on a Wednesday this year. But we'll be around.

Thanks -- Joe


Tags:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

TY for including my Pet Journal, have a good weekend.
Sugar

Anonymous said...

i know how the mailbox thingy is. i was off sick for 12 weeks and my work didnt shut my email box down.when i got back i had 523 emails to wade through. only took 2 days lol

http://journals.aol.co.uk/zoepaul6968/ramblings-of-a-married-man

Anonymous said...

I don't know why I keep forgeting about doing blogplugs.  I think they are an important thing to have and are so cool, b/c they keep us informed of what is important that is going on.  I believe it is good to feature an important entry of your own, or somebody elses.  I think blogplugs are some times abused, I have seen people who blogplugs EVERY entry of theirs.  Oh brother.  On the other hand, I see people who never blogplugs a single important entry of theirs.  I think it is important to do a blogplugs on your important entries and also email blogplugs for others important entries.  I wonder why people don't do it more.  Maybe for the same reason as me, they merely forget!  I will have to remember.

Krissy :)
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink