Monday, June 11, 2007

Hero to Hero Update and Co-Workers Going Crazy

Hi folks -- I've got a bunch of different irons in the fire right now, which basically means that I'm falling behind on... well, on all of them. So I'm trying to get caught up on a bunch of things while not digging myself any deeper in the process.

Meanwhile, here's a followup item on Liz, who's passed a month on the road with the Hero to Hero tour crew. As you can see in their most recent entry, they seem to be getting a bit... loopy after a month in the van (you can go directly to the video here).

Speaking of video, I finally found the video of their Fairfax County appearance last Sunday (I hadn't been searching on the right keywords) -- it was covered by Fox 5 DC news reporter Sarah Simmons, and it's a good explanation of what Hero to Hero does, featuring a few minutes of Liz herself:


Liz gets interviewed about Hero to Hero

Also on a followup, the crazy-eye glasses that Liz had gifted to me (and had made it into one of my earlier video entries) also made an appearance in a People Connection main page promotion last week -- the topic was something about "crazy co-workers":


You don't have to be crazy to work here...

Kelly sports the glasses, while Amy wears glow-in-the-dark skeleton hands that I bought at a post-Halloween clearance. The interesting cubicle decorations come courtesy of Chris of the Comics Alliance blog.

More substantive stuff later in the week, honest.

Thanks -- Joe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so dissappointed!  "Co-Workers"!?!  After you taught us it's more properly spelled "Cow-orkers".  
So dissappointed!

Anonymous said...

Eh, I was being literal here (going off the promo). Besides, I can't hyperlink to my definition from the headline/title, which can cause problems if it's not explained immediately. -- Joe