Monday, June 4, 2007

Moblogged Photos Not Showing Up Right Now

Hi folks -- as I suspected, there seems to be a problem with moblogging (mobile blogging) right now: If you try to post to your blog using your phone (by sending e-mail to your blog -- see how), the words you enter in the subject and body of the e-mail show up, but the picture itself is not displaying.

The team is investigating -- it might be a problem with the connection between AOL Pictures and AOL Journals.

This is the same problem I was experiencing on Sunday -- I coudn't be sure if it was a problem with my cellular carrier or something else, so the team had to do some more troubleshooting before they could isolate the problem.

Thanks -- Joe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

  I actually find that pretty funny. They were kicking your ass to blog more about moblogging, and when you do, it doesn't work. I think the mobloging team has a big gooey slice of humble pie to eat right now. I bet Scalzi can give you a recipe.
-Paul
http://journals.aol.ca/plittle/AuroraWalkingVacation/