Friday, June 15, 2007

This Is Me. This Is My WeeMee

Hi folks -- here's a screen grab of today's People Connection main page -- if you look in the third Dynamic Lead rotation (DL3), you'll see me and my WeeMee (which I created over at aim.weeworld.com):

Now, no fault of Jason (who took the picture), but I think I kind of look like a goon.

Also, my WeeMee looked a lot more like me before I got my haircut. But it's still an okay likeness. (See my earlier entry where I talked about WeeMees and the Find My Look-Alike thing.)

The white shirt is one that I've started keeping in the office -- I will talk more about why in an upcoming entry, hopefully later today.

Thanks -- Joe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a character from South Park.  

-Dan
http://journals.aol.com/dpoem/TheWisdomofaDistractedMind/