Monday, June 4, 2007

Video Entry: Can You Spot Something Different About Joe?

Hi folks -- here's 77 seconds of video blog entry, where I talk about some things that happened over the weekend, plus some things I'll be blogging about today:


Here's a brief text recap (I like text recaps, because I can usually read faster than a video can play. Doing a text recap kind of defeats the purpose of doing a video entry, though, but I think it's worth it.):
  • Yeah, I got a haircut. It's a little shorter than I expected, but it'll probably grow back.

  • I tried moblogging a photo on Sunday -- it didn't work. Not sure why, I'll be looking into it with the team.

  • This Sunday, I also met a fellow Journaler, Liz (and the rest of the road crew), who blogs over at Hero to Hero.

    I'll blog more about it and post pictures, and I'll also take that as an opportunity to blog about the new Pictures Picker, which I can finally do now that the user interface is set (after the R11B patch install last week.)

    I guess I'll have a word or two about the new glasses, too.

  • I borrowed a cow-orker's folding screen, which you can see behind me; it's to help simplify the background of the video, which is one of the tips on How to Improve Your Cheapo Webcam's Picture Quality; I will talk more about what else I did in an upcoming entry.

Thanks -- Joe

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh That was very fun to watch Joe! I thought you had lost weight too with those big eyes! and your voice, did you change it??
I am not sure I understood everything you said, but I can listen again if I need. I'm sure you'll write again about it, so,... that was a laugh.
Valerie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/iiimagicxx/surreality/

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed that you look like the incredible MR limpit (the movie where Don Knotts is turned into a fish) with those glasses. that was cool

Anonymous said...

Darn...I was trying to make it there to join y'all on Sunday, but it didn't work out:(

oh well, maybe next time!

Hope you had a great time, they sound like awesome folks!!

Kathi

P.S. um...luv the new look,lol.

Anonymous said...

  I see the "caucasion eyes" plastic surgery worked out. It looks very natural.
-Paul
http://journals.aol.ca/plittle/AuroraWalkingVacation/