Thursday, June 7, 2007

At the AOL Developers Conference, and Alerts Status

Hi folks -- I'm at the AOL Developers Conference right now (even though I'm not a developer); the wireless internet access is really spotty here (go figure), so I'm having a hard time staying connected.

I will try to get some pictures up and talk about some of the presentations -- some of it is pretty interesting, even for someone not technical like me.

In the meantime, people are reporting that Journals New Entry and Comment Added Alerts are down right now. I IMed with John on the Alerts team; they found some problems with the back-end servers and they're working on it. I will keep you updated, assuming I can stay online.

Thanks -- Joe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was just going to inform you about the alerts, as I went to my journal and saw that I had all these comments and I wasn't alerted but, you already knew.
The Overlords work in mysterious ways...