Thursday, March 16, 2006

Thursday Update: It's On

Hi folks -- I'm running a little behind today. How much? Well, for starters, I wasn't able to make my NCAA tournament picks until after the tipoff of the first game, so I'll
just be keeping a paper bracket for my own gratification.

It's probably for the best, actually -- my record for these things is such that I would probably be better off flipping a coin to make my picks. My bracket (and many others, I suspect) was nearly blown up by Boston College (who I have going to the Final Four), which needed two overtimes to beat Pacific.

In more important news, I will get my entry featuring your Blog Six-Pack Picks up later this afternoon -- it's a good batch.

Thanks -- Joe

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

For Boston, for Boston....

:-)

Anonymous said...

Lordy Mercy! Did you see the NC-Wil v. GW game just now? I almost had a heart attack.

I'll be happy to do a lil' friendly wagerin' with you, John.  ;)

LOLLL  You and your coin. HAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Andi

ps: Don't let Mon fool you either, I was SURE she'd talk tournament with me last weekend, she ATTENDED BC, and then says she doesn't care for college basketball. The shame of it all. <sigh>

Anonymous said...

Sorry about that Joe...I just commented in By The Way, and ya'll look so much alike...

haaaaaaa

andi

Anonymous said...

We only look alike because he's wearing that silly wig right now. -- Joe

Anonymous said...

College ball is undertalented and overcoached. All the really good 21 year olds are already in the NBA. Some of the coaches (read: Bobby Knight) are untenable, as well.

I did watch the BC game, but after that....