Thursday, March 16, 2006

Blog Six-Pack Picks, Part 1

Okay folks -- better late than never: Here is Part 1
of the results of the first-ever Blog
Six-Pack Picks.


(I was going to try to
put them all in one entry, but I wanted to list out all your picks, and
with about 20 Six-Packers with 6 picks each, the entry was getting
way too long. So, I will break it down and do Part 2
tomorrow.)

As noted, these are all picks that you
put together. This one was a wild card -- some are
themed; others aren't, and I see some new links as well as some
well-known Journalers. So it's a good mix -- check
them out, say hi, leave comments, and do all that good blog
stuff
.

Note here that I have numbered the
picks, though this is just so we see that there are indeed six -- they
don't indicate any particular order.

Also, the Six-Packs below are listed in rough order of how people commented in my entry (where you can see the full list, if you don't feel like waiting).

Be sure to
check out each Six-Packer's entry, where they describe a little more
about the blogs they linked to.

So, I kicked thinks
off with my picks, which I guess would make it a Joe
Six-Pack
; I chose blogs in my "Pending" file that started
with the letter "B":
  1. Bendy's
    World
  2. Beyond
    the Invisible
  3. Bottled
    Dreams
  4. Brandie's
    World
  5. Butterfly
    Girl
  6. Bert's
    World

Blogfather
Johnmscalzi got into the act at By
the Way...
with sci-fi authors's
blogs
:
  1. Tobias
    Buckell
  2. Chris
    Roberson
  3. Justine
    Larbalestier
  4. Nick
    Sagan
  5. Scott
    Lynch
  6. Cherie
    Priest
Monponsett
from High
Above Courtside
gives us some (mostly)New England
blogs
:
  1. Miss
    Stacy's Pisses and Moans
    [mature
    content]
  2. Premature
    Jock-ularity
  3. Celtics
    Pride
  4. Cape Cod
    Today
  5. Coztanza's
    Commentary
  6. Two
    Minute
    Warning
Sepintx of
(sometimes)photoblog
picked (not surprisingly)
photoblogs:
  1. Quicksilver
    Dreams
  2. A
    Firefighter's Camera
  3. Every Picture Tells a
    Story
  4. Arizona
    Life Through My Eyes
  5. Digital
    Traveler
  6. Creativity--Bits
    and Pieces
Dpoem
shares The
Wisdom of a Distracted Mind
and includes a Bloggie finalist:
  1. Crapalog
  2. Mrs.
    Linklater's Guide to the Universe
  3. Jenn's
    World
  4. In
    The Shadow Of The Iris
  5. Involuntary
    Motion
  6. Waiter
    Rant
Armughanjavaid
sees Infinite
Diversity in Infinite Combinations
(yes, I know it's a Star
Trek reference) with some techie blogs from his
sidebar:
  1. James Gosling: On the
    Java Road
  2. RabsBabs
    Space
  3. graphicallyspeaking
  4. Mini-Microsoft
  5. Starbucks
    Gossip
  6. The Corridor Of Uncertainty
    (a Cricket blog)   
Dougsbabygirl31 asks
Is
There Really Life Out There?!?!
and tried to cheat and sneak
in 7, which I can't abide (see her blog for
#7):
  1. Reflections of
    Ari
  2. Bedazzled
  3. Looking Beyond
    the Cracked Window(deux)
  4. Judith
    HeartSong
  5. Inane
    Thoughts and Insane Ramblings
  6. Celebration of My
    ExHIStence
Onestrangecat
at One
Summer's Day
goes in for UK
Journals:
  1. Specimen
    Days
  2. It's My
    Life
  3. Jeannette's
    Jottings
  4. The
    Life & Times of an Essex
    Girl
  5. cynicalchick
  6. Stranny
    Dayze
Seastormscamp
has QuickSilver
Dreams
and mixes another assignment in with her friends's
blogs:
  1. (sometimes)photoblog
  2. The
    Dailies
  3. A Walk Through Durham
    Township, Pennsylvania
  4. Ellipsis...
    Suddenly Carly
  5. Photoblog
    2.0
  6. 52
    Projects
Terrydreams
of Bottled
Dreams
choses lovely ladies (or a
Six-Pack of Chick Picks)
  1. The Ragamuffen
    Chronicles
  2. Time of Your
    Life
  3. YaYaDuchess-again
  4. Dear
    Diary
  5. In
    The Shadow Of The Iris
  6. Welcome To My
    World
Randlprysock of
Adventures
From Florida
seeks those deserving of the
spotlight:
  1. Confessions
    of an Angel Waitress
  2. The
    Stupidsheet Guy
  3. Stories of
    a SAHM
  4. The
    Secret Life of a Stay at Home Mom
  5. Purple
    Snapdragons
  6. Lanny's
    World


That's the first batch, which should keep you busy for a bit. Tune in
tomorrow for Part 2. Also, if you have any suggestions as to how I can
better present the Six-Pack Picks, let me know.



Thanks -- Joe



Tag:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're just not going to let me live down that Bloggie finalist, are ya?  hahaha...  Sheesh...  YES!  I'm a SELL OUT, Joe!  Is that what you need to hear?  I'm just a big ol' sell-out.  What can I say?  I'm weak..  I'm a weak, weak little man..  

Anyway, this was fun, and I can see I've got a lot of clicking to do.  Good idea.

Toodles,
DP

Anonymous said...

Hey, you brought it up. -- Joe

Anonymous said...

I did, didn't I?  

Well, I don't know what happened.  I mean, everybody else was going along with the Bloggies.   All the cool kids were doing it.  I guess...  I guess I just needed to fit in.  I'm so weak...  

hahaha...