Friday, March 17, 2006

New Guest Editor's Picks for 3/17

Hi everybody. As posted to the Journals Message Board, our new Guest Editor's Picks are up on the Journals Main Page:

Guest Editor Dianna

Our Guest Editor this week is Dianna, a student of English and shopping who likes playing around with graphics. Check out her Journal, Dianna's Mindless Musings, and see her top six blog picks:

* This and That, and Hockey!
* Just Silly Me
* The Wildcat's Lair
* Diary of a Mad Woman
* Cab's Creations
* Just Getting It off My Chest! [Strong Language]

Don't forget, if you want your own chance at being a Guest Editor, send me an e-mail at JournalsEditor@aol.com. Please don't forget to include a link to your blog.

In other news, check out the results of the first Blog Six-Pack Picks -- I've listed out of your Six-Packs in two separate entries: Part 1 | Part 2.

There are some stragglers out there, so I will probably be adding a few more in.

In other news, looking at the AOL Blogs main page, we've been having some problems with the featured blog feed modules, so those are off the page temporarily (which explains the big gaps in the page).

Anyway, hope you're all enjoying the NCAA tournament. I would just like to say that I did take Northwestern State over Iowa. Also, I am rooting for West Virginia to make it to the Elite Eight, mostly because I like hearing the name "Pittsnogle." Then again, I picked Syracuse to go slightly farther -- like the finals -- so I should probably stop talking.

Happy St. Patrick's Day, all!

Thanks -- Joe

Tag:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy SPD, Joe. (Note the use of the correct name in the correct journal). I am lovin' the Tournament too!  Being from North Carolina, I was raised (and properly, I might add) to understand that ALL activity ceases during March Madness. I LIVE for OT!

I am a 6-pack straggler...will get that in tonight...unless the games are so good I just can't. ;)

xoxo,
andi

Anonymous said...

I need help!! All text in blogs is showing up around size 6 and it's hard too read. It's just my computer that's having this problem and I don't know what to do.

Anonymous said...

Hi -- you may have inadvertantly changed your font settings. If you have a mouse with a scroll wheel, try this: In any Web browser window (like your blog), hold down the Control key on the keyboard, and then scroll up and down with your scroll wheel. You should see your font sizes change as you scroll. Pick the one you like, and you should be okay.  

Thanks -- Joe (posted & mailed)

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!  my girl, Diama's on there!!!!  (just getting it off my chest!)   Very Very COOOOOLLLLLL to see!!

I'll def take a look at the others too!  :-))

Anonymous said...

See what I get and great graphics,gee so much talent and I never had a chance,if I only could how about a movie no charge!    Running there after me i'm crazy!